Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We've lost our dog.

I took a late trip tonight to the the gym and the grocery store and came home to discover that our dog, Ainsley, is missing. It looks like someone left the back gate open today while playing out in the snow, and she took the opportunity to explore. With the snow and the cold weather, I expect someone found her and took her into their home or garage. It has happened before, but Ainsley lost her tag a few months ago and I have neglected to replace it. If she was just out and about, she'd likely find her way home, but I drove all over the neighborhood tonight calling her name and I didn't hear one single dog barking... anywhere. It's just too cold for a dog to be out, so she's probably found a warm place. I hope. She's a good dog. I'm going to say a prayer... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment